ECSD (Embassies Cultural Support Department) offers embassies and international organizations to apply the experience and opportunities of the advertising agency PUSH-K Solutions for the implementation of humanitarian projects in Ukraine. The advertising agency PUSH-K Solutions operates in Ukraine for more than 10 years, has an impeccable reputation and specializes in advertising campaigns, event management, MICE, web development, trade marketing, design, video production and manufacturing. We are sure that this experience and potential of the agency will be useful for cultural, informational, educational, tourist and business projects in our country.
Specialists of the Department are English-speaking project managers of the agency, leading projects for international organizations and foreign companies. The Department is ready to provide analytical, organizational, creative and human resources to achieve your goals, if it do not contradict the national interests of Ukraine.
1. DESIGN, VIDEO PRODUCTION, TEXTS We provide design service; produce video; translate texts, adapt materials for the Ukrainian audience.
2. PUBLIC EVENTS Organization and media support of your public events. Search and selection of local and national events for participation and sponsorship.
3. FAR FROM KYIV Any support in the cities of Ukraine (organizational, media, technical, logistics, as well as control and audit). The agency has a network of regional representatives – the Department can work anywhere in Ukraine.
4. MEDIA, PR, SMM Publication of your information in national or regional media and social networks.
5. MANUFACTURING Design for events, creation of scenery. Deliveries of souvenirs, printing products, clothes.
6. NON-STANDARD SERVICES The Agency has wide opportunities and is ready for non-standard, innovative projects for the prosperity of our countries.
The proposal does not apply to the embassies and organizations of countries that voted against the UN General Assembly Resolution A/RES/68/262 on the territorial integrity of Ukraine on 27.03.2014, namely, Russia, Sudan, DPRK, Zimbabwe, Bolivia, Nicaragua, Syria, Venezuela, Belarus, Cuba and Armenia.